Friday, July 9, 2010

TGIF ♥

I left home this morning at the time I’m supposed to start work.

Observed pattern:
Every pound of weight I gain = 10% increase in preparation time.
(I just need so much time to conceal the additional fats.)


Yes, and then Xiaohei sped me to work. (♥ my little black)

On the way, there was an irritating motorcyclist who eventually got into an accident with a Honda CR-V in front of me; and they started arguing. I had a strong urge to stop my car right there to help Mr. Honda. This motorcyclist cuts lane without signaling nor checking, if it weren’t for the fact that Xiaohei and his gorgeous mum (read: ME!) are ever-swift in our reactions, we would be the one hit first. Anyways, still, I displayed the home-grown Singaporean’s style of Bo-chapness in full; I did not stop to help.

It’s a shame. I know. But I still have to care for the consequences of my tardiness. This is Singapore. Sometimes, we really wanna “chap” but we worry about the others who’ll “bo chap” us. In this case, if I chap too much and the company bo chap me, my kindness will gain me some chunk of shit back at work. Of course, if Mr. Honda is a handsome BMW, it might be a worthwhile investment altogether. ;)

Alright, so I reached office safe and sound. Ton loads of China projects on hand and all my business plans & proposals have to come in dual-language now. Hu-hu. To make things worst, even Ah Sha comes to me for translating her company's Taiwanese quotation. I am too pro or wad?! Laughs.

Freelance translator- Eng-Chi / Chi-Eng
Price ranging from $50 onwards.
Any lobangs, contact me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment